Koinonia Education Centre’s approach to teaching provides each learner with the opportunity to develop their abilities to their full potential. We follow the Kenyan system of education.
The curriculum is based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning;
- A child must be at a level where he can perform.
- A child must set reasonable goals.
- A child’s learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated to learn.
- A child’s learning must be measurable.
- A child’s learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles you are assured of:
- A solid, mastery, back-to-basics education for every learner.
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet every learner’s specific learning needs and capabilities.
- A program incorporating Scripture, godly character building, and wisdom principles.
- A school that will maintain high Biblical and academic standards and remain committed to setting the learners on a path for success preparing them for the world today and giving them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.