The school administrators, under the direction of the school board, take a leadership role in the operation of the school.
The administrators provide leadership by:
- Demonstrating care and commitment tacademic excellence and a safe teaching and learning environment;
- Holding everyone, under their authority, accountable for their behavior and actions;
- Communicating regularly and meaningfully with all members of the school community.
Educators and school staff, under the leadership of the administrator, maintain order in the school and are expected thold everyone tthe highest standard of respectful and responsible behavior. As role models, all staff are expected tuphold these high standards by:
- Helping learners work ttheir full potential and develop their self-worth;
- Communicating regularly and meaningfully with parents or guardians;
- Maintaining consistent standards of behavior for all learners;
- Demonstrating respect for all learners, staff and parents or guardians;
- Preparing learners for the full responsibilities of citizenship
Learners are tbe treated with respect and dignity. In return, they must demonstrate respect for themselves, for others and for the responsibilities of citizenship through acceptable behavior.
The school staff reserves the right tsearch on school grounds all personal property belonging tlearners whenever they may deem it necessary.
Currently, the institution has a Board of Directors that act as the Management Committee. It comprises of 7 members.
|Name||Title in Organization|
|1. Mr. Nimrod Mbae||Board Chairman|
|2. Pastor Takao Ichihashi||Board Treasurer|
|3. Mrs. Sara Ichihashi||Board Secretary|
|4. Mrs. Margaret Mbae||Member|
|5. Dr. Rufas Kanyogo||Member|
|6. Mrs. Wambui Mwicigi-Muya||Member|
|7. Mrs. Milka Kariuki||Member|